mercredi 17 avril 2013

Footprints in the Sand.


Footprints in the Sand.
That cold winter breeze was playing in my hair ,enlacing me ,putting a balm of comfort on my hot feverish skin, feeling the salt on my lips I smiled, the waves were inviting, looking at them ,my wish goes to you.
I’m woman of the oceans, my other world, the call is getting stronger time to go is near, I want to let go, to embrace my destiny, but like the sailor’s wife I’m waiting .seconds ,minutes ,hours  days goes  by slowly .I’m waiting for you .
I dreamt of you, I could describe your face, the way you walk, your smile, I saw us on that beach laughing, I saw the love in your eyes, I saw the needs.
I’m waiting ,standing on the beach like a salt statue, I want the re-birth, I heard lots of noises , I saw them coming, listening to their conversations, I  saw their hopes, I saw envy, I saw plots and again I smiled for eternity and beyond no creatures can’t erase or destroy what was written centuries ago.
Time is not a matter anymore because our souls already met ,faith have taken over ,my heart is beating faster , anticipation makes me dizzy, A radious smile is on my face ,people are starting to look at me differently and saying maybe.
And then I saw you, my humans eyes are now open, I feel the tingling of life rushing thru my veins, I’m your every woman, my feet start moving and I start running to you .You opened your arms, you enlaced me, my friend, my lover and you whisper to my ears <<Honey I’m home, and the world suddenly is brighter, I now hear not only the song of the ocean but the birds singing because for eternity and beyond my love in white is here. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire