samedi 14 janvier 2012

Me…





Thanks to God for this day, nothing is better after church than to be for a moment with your best friend, yourself…

Yes to talk to you...

At the park I tell her look at them, singles, families, friends, co-workers, street vendors imagine their life, their challenges, their fears, their hopes.

Talking to my best friend, feeling the air blowing thru my short African locks, I celebrate my uniqueness.

I celebrate me trying to fill that famous hole in the soul, that’s starting to fill up.

I celebrate time, the time that I’m able to spend, the time that so many people lack or avoid to be with themselves.

I celebrate beauty, the beauty of my surroundings, the beauty of the wings of that little bird who is waiting for a chunk of my chocolate cupcake, I envy his freedom, but here again I says to my girlfriend that the beauty of this day lays inside of me . It’s good to be able to say thank you to my lord for this day.

I celebrate friendship and family .it’s not easy to reach out, no it’s not easy to give a helping hand with generosity, with no envy, with no second thought. I celebrate it because to all of you my friend, I’m a true friend. To my family see me look at me with the eyes of the soul.

I celebrate compassion, I celebrate forgiveness but the memories will always live, they will not be bitter anymore.

I celebrate me , I love me , I love my flaws,. I love being a survivor; I celebrate the capacity to endure whatever life throws at me because I will fight back.

I celebrate the silence, lots of noise around me but its blissful silence, its warm, its inviting, its fresh, its beauty beyond imagination.

I celebrate joy, gratitude’s, hope, the willingness to be better each day, to help my babies, to help them grow, to lead and support them.

I celebrate the courage you gave me to stop running. To start over and I say to my girlfriend, we’ll go down to that road together , I know that I can fall but you will help , He is watching, He will give strength, He will give wisdom, He will pardon. And we will succeed.

I celebrate this day, the day that I accept, the day I realize, the day I saw ,the day that I let all my fears dies, the day that I felt whole, the rebirth

Today I celebrate LIFE…..

Natacha Gomez

2 commentaires:

  1. Great! I guess we all need to celebrate life somehow. Great words of wisdom, Natasha. I wish you good luck and continue to inspire others... Bless up!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Diorsta, have a great day and may God bless you always ...

      Supprimer