samedi 14 janvier 2012

My seven sins…



My  1st  sin , I looked at you, I didn’t saw you , I didn’t saw the real man , I heard the words  I wanted to hear , I saw the body , I didn’t reach the soul.

My 2nd sin was to let you enter the breech, to let you venture thru the door of my heart, you flew over the gates and you captivated me, my kingdom was siege.

My 3rd sin , was not confronting you when my clue turn into positive facts , to accept all your lies , letting you jangle with it from small details to important events

My 4th sin was to think that I could change you, that patience and love could turn the frog into a prince. I was so wrong; I was too virtuous for you.

My 5 Th sin was hiding, lying, and covering your acts, finding excuses, accepting part of the blames for you. I thought that was part of showing you how to be a couple.

My 6th sin was to think that deep inside, you were good and that one day you would have shown the world that they were mistaken but now we both know that you will never grow up 

My 7 sin was to let you get away with it so easily but time will prove me wrong because we also know that you’re lacking all that makes a real man…..







By …Natacha Gomez




2 commentaires:

  1. Wooow girl.... I think every single woman in the world can relate to this. Again, very nice. Love the flow of the words and vivacity of the illustration. U got talent! Keep going!

    RépondreSupprimer