jeudi 2 février 2012

Moon


It was dark, it was cold every drop of this summer rain pierced my body like a sword wanting to go thru my soul.

Is it me, my trembling hands upon my face looking for those signs of recognition?

Is it me my decharned fingers passing on a skeletal arm.

Is it me those cracked lips feels like harsh papers.

Wait I cannot think straight , was it  yesterday that I met you , that lovely day , the day that my father called me is sunshine queen , my lovely summer  dress was embracing my curves .

Is it me or did I dreamt of that  , I’m cold , I need a hot drink ,coffee makes me dizzy , tea tastes like soap water , my tonsils start constricting , another  panic attack .

I’m trembling, oh God! Not today, I want to cry, seams that I will drown in my own tears. Mother of all the mothers please help me …

Please  no more pains , my hart , my body cannot take anymore  , give me strength  one day at a time .

Ok, breathe, breathe slowly I know that I can. I want to see the light; I want to leave the past behind me. But, how?

My stomach starts churning. Can I really? Can somebody love me, I’m at worth it?

Passing my fingers thru my hair , they like strings from an 90 years old woman , I’m just 30 , when was the last time I went to a salon ..?

Is it me , can I start to love  ME , for me , for my kids and family, and friends.

Is it me , that is on my knees , I fall twice God , give me strength, I fall again, Lord I promise once I stand I will never  fall again …. I fall...

Yes  God , it is me , I’m ready  and once  again slowly one    small breath at a time I  start to rise and a sound coming to my chest ..

Yes, what is it? I’m laughing , yes laugh, music to my ears, it’s me rising , let the world  know that I’m back  .

To all the women that are fighting depression

By: Natacha Gomez

Haiti

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire