vendredi 27 janvier 2012

Unspoken


Unspoken

Unspoken words, unspoken thoughts dancing in the air.

Unspoken wishes in your heart.

White, blue, beige, cotton, and silk

Unspoken words, running thru my head to stop boredom.

I let my eyes wandered thru the room and then, there were you, the world stood still for a split second.

Unspoken were the words but we knew, we just didn’t want to accept yet.

Unspoken were my looks when I return my attention to you, good you were talking to someone.

Unspoken were your gaze upon me but I felt it like an electric jolt across the room

Unspoken was my answer when they introduce you to me but my heart, my body, my soul were already yours.

Unspoken were the notes of the songs they were playing because our hearts were singing our song, our melody it was magic.

Unspoken was the need but I felt the urge, I felt the need to be closer to you and I happened, you took me in your arms and it was the right place to be.

Unspoken was your wishes but I knew, I understood and I complied.

Unspoken were your orders but no one approach me from this moment.

Unspoken was again the words but you followed me to the right path.

No words need to be said when true love happens, it’s rare and it last for eternity.

By : Natacha Gomez

Haiti








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire