dimanche 22 janvier 2012

Happiness....


Happiness is watching this view you sent me, sharing it makes me want to breathe

         The same air that you breathe, looking at it thru your eyes, seeing it with the window of

         Your heart.

Happiness is reading you, reading the way you call me, spelling out all the letters like a little kid,

                   And that reminds me of the sound of your voice when you speak to me, when I close

                   My eyes and just listen to   the music of   your voice.   

Happiness is lying in your arms and I let it flow , better than the shrink you listen, you understands , you comfort and I thank God for all those blessings , for this moment  , me ,

You, the silence, the stars watching, the angels looking down upon us.

Happiness is when you read between the lines and you know, when, how, and where    .

You put the fun in spending couple time for that I will always be your partner thru thick and thin.

Happiness is when I wish and it happens, when you anticipate my needs and share my dreams,

One bite a time we’re going thru this life, we’re constructing and building our little nest and work for a better future and a better world.

Happiness , is when I hear you laugh at my jokes , its watching those laugh lines in the corner of your eyes , it makes me feel alive and in those moments I forget about all the bad memories and all the weight of the world sorrow disappears.

Happiness is watching you sleep like a baby , in these moments the true you shows even more , it’s almost palpable the goodness you have in you, the gift of spreading joy around you , the snoring makes me smile , I  know when you wake up.you will just turn your head toward me , smile and my day will  start. 

Happiness is watching you acting like my bodyguard, checking on me, protecting me against everything that may come. Being able to lean on you, to count on you makes me want to be a better person. That is the way, the good way; we’re making the foundation of our relationship. Trust is not given, trust is earned and we will cherish that. It’s easy to look cool; it’s not that easy to act cool.

A million starts with one, so one day at a time for millions of years. I Will Love You.

By : Natacha Gomez

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire