samedi 14 janvier 2012

Splish, Splash



 Oh ho! mommy  laughing and therefore  I’m bumping against those walls, wow, toboggan  time, 1st  turn to the right, and then to the left ,feet up arms spread. Wahoo!

I’m happy too.

Splish, Splash why the pool emptying? Feels funny, why all those pushing Hey I was comfortable, stop bugging me!

Moms complaining a lot! Well seams time to …Hey where am I?

Splish, splash hey that time it’s me in a tub with that funny silly yellow duck why are they yellow anyone they will be cute in blue .

Splish, splash ok there’s goes the concert it’s the sound of the slippery flip flop

Of the Alien, there’s a monster in our House.

Splish, splash wait! There’s thunder, a storm, or a tornado in our House?

But there’s nothing like that just us, except that my mom looks funny like those mardi- gras mask .One eye blue the other one almost close hi! Hi!  .

Wait my mommy is crying I don’t like that!

Splish, splash she makes funny noises but I don’t want to laugh, my heart is heavy and I want to take my blanket over my head and bite hard the alien ears.

Splish, splash that’s the sound of the fountain nearby, see all about my little life is connected with water.

Moms chatting, she is so beautiful today, her friends from the book store seams happy too but I really don’t like Kristie her best friend daughter always drooling over me, and yes I’m the duke of this neighborhood.

Splish, splash a drop of rain on my forefront mom “s took me in her arm but there’s a dark cloud over our head …the Alien is here

Splish, splash like a clown of the little jewelry box that he gave mom and that I kick by mistake of course and crash on the floor and I felt light , those clashing sounds again, not clashing we are not at the house. And the silence, a dark silence, wheres mommy? It’s like a dark river is coming toward me.

Splish splash mommy’s breath does that , this time I think it’s worse , I hear people screaming, I cried usually she answers , help , I want mommy, nobody understand my language.

Splish splash the Alien is still there, I want to hide, but who will stay with mommy

Splish splash, NO its click, clack we are free, the Alien is pushed into a white, blue and red car with lots of lights. The lucky Guy, I just love those cars.

 Natacha Gomez....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire