mardi 17 janvier 2012


Rainbow of my heart….

White: was pure joy, I lived on cloud nine, I had that feeling of contentment, the plenitude, it was good.

Pink: was romance, I saw everything in pink, the goodness, the kind gestures, the soothing notes of this love concerto. I was happy!!!

Red: was the passion, we exist only for each other, being apart just for a few hours were unbearable.

Green : was the hope , the faith I had in our relation , I prayed, I wished, I was waiting to move forward, I could have had the biggest blog,  I talked so much about us , our dreams , our projects .

Yellow : I couldn’t believe it , not HER, not YOU, after all ,our souls have met , they had understood each other , NO , it wasn’t happening , that betrayal was worse than death.

Baby blue : was when I was avoiding reality , when I chose to not see, when I told myself that things will fall back into place , if I shower you with more love ,you will understand that there is still an US.

Beige: was when I tried to enter the justice league. I didn’t know I had the detective  senses or skills , I had the eyes of a sniper , I could beat the most powerful radar , I learned codes, I spoke in tongues, I bribed.

Fuchsia : was when maybe you remembered all that  happened  between us in the beginning , how happy we were , for a glimpse a became woman again in your eyes , you start courting me , I had faith and I start  to walk again with my nose in the air.

Orange: was fire and doubt, one day I was happy the next I was questioning and dissecting all your words, all your acts..i had that intuition I wanted to push it away but it was always there …under my skin , in my head, it was there like a guardian angel, it was part of me.

Brown : was when I slept and wake up , panting, crying ,cursing , its waking up with that feeling of persecution, that fear that never goes away , a fear that feels like someone is pursuing you in a dark alley and no help is available , looking for you , and once again I was alone in our bed.

Black : was the underworld  , I took comfort in sleeping pills , I became a night owl , I had the ability to look in the mirror and see someone else, I had the power to clone myself , looking at her  trying to survive, trying to put a happy face on everyday while dying inside and I had pity of her. It was worse than a drug addiction the need of YOU…

Café  au lait  : was the recovery , I was young , intelligent , beautiful, people liked what I was doing . Why I was allowing one person in an entire world full of others to destroy   ME. I start loving me, my flaws, and my qualities. And like seasons changing

 On my road to self discovery, I became whole; I became a strong woman, the one standing in front of you now saying NO, never again.

The one that knows the colors and the meaning of the RAINBOW.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire